Wednesday, June 23, 2021

KANGKONG KING - What to expect?

My sister ordered something for Father's Day from a fund-raising activity and I'm excited on what she bought because it includes this goodie:

KangKong King is relatively new in the market, I guess they've been around for 1 year, and it's made of fried watercress leaves coated in batter and flavoring. In the package, we had 4 flavors - Plain, BBQ, Cheese, and Sour Cream which are equally good. They come in resealable packs with moisture absorbers to keep it dry and crispy.

My favorite is the Cheese flavor which has a very distinct taste. The others were just plain or salty. But I like how it stays crispy even if we don't fully consume it right away. Kudos to the innovative mind who created this product making use of what's readily available even in our backyard.

For more information on Kangkong King, like and follow their social media accounts - @kangkongkingph

No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments