Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Tasting the Andok's Litson Baka

Since last week, I have been seeing many posts on social media about Andok's Litson Baka so I have to try it. But before that, aside from the hype that I've been witnessing, I also saw actual queues from my friends' posts meaning that it is a hot item and selling like pancakes since its launch.

I was hesitant to order because there is not even an occasion to celebrate with. Just to satisfy my curiosity, I gave in to my cravings and booked via Grab. I assumed that there will be longer lines if I order nearer to dinner time so I booked it 2 hours later. My rider was 15th in line but he arrived just 30mins since I ordered. Talk about fast service.

So the moment of truth, the Andok's Litson Baka tastes good. The beef is so tender carrying their signature smoke-grilled taste. I think it goes well for your samgyupsal parties at home with all the sidings. I even had 3 cups of rice for this and 1 order is already good for 4. Price is P352 when you order from GrabFood, P320 for Grab Pabili which I think is reasonable considering the price of beef in the market.

I did not know that they are holding a promo right now. They said that if you order 5 of these, you can have an electric griller, this offer is good until supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments