Friday, May 22, 2020

Celebrating birthday in time of Covid 19

How's everyone? It took a long time for me to post another entry in my food blog. By the way, I'm celebrating my birthday today. As much as I wanted to spend it outside, strolling in the mall or watching a movie, I just can't, we all can't. But then, I should not miss this day without great food to celebrate.

Food deliveries have been very essential since we started the quarantine period. Aren't we all just glad that they were able to pull this through with all the limitations we're experiencing today? I'm also glad that one of my favorite caterers 8 Spoons is available to serve us. For today, I ordered a variety of food, personal choices from their menu. We're only 4 people at home, and regular sized trays would be too much for us. 8 Spoons is offering XS party trays that are good for up to 4 persons.

Grilled Chicken Teriyaki - Tender chicken drenched in teriyaki sauce with extra buttered vegetables  
Japonaise Cordon Bleu - Chicken cordon bleu with ham and nori drizzled with kewpie
Korean Chapchae - To satisfy my Korean cravings, I've been watching a lot of KDramas lately
Vietnamese Spring Rolls - This was finished early because everybody loves "lumpia"
I ordered these in advance and they were very accommodating. It even reached dinner when we had it for lunch. Since they are freshly cooked, they are still warm and good to eat. The trays are very affordable too. Right now, transactions are made through online deposits to ensure your safety.

8 Spoons Party Trays can be picked up and delivered from their kitchen in Quezon City to your home via Grab or Lalamove, serving only within Metro Manila and nearby areas. Right now, they are also offering frozen items and family set meals which can help you plan your meals in the future.

For more information, you may like and follow the following pages:
www.facebook.com/8spoons
www.facebook.com/8spoonspartytrays
instagram.com/8spoonsfood
instagram.com/8spoonspartytrays

Happy eating and stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments