Monday, October 9, 2017

What's in my Bibimbowl?

Last night after hearing mass in Ali Mall, Cubao, I asked my mama if we can eat at BonChon since I am craving for bibimbap. So we went there and I immediately ordered 2 Bibimbowls, had to make both of them different so we our tastebuds can sense different tastes.

I was having a Taco Bibimbowl and she had Seafood Bibimbowl. Taco Bibimbowl is new to me and still have to give in to my craving. When it arrived, I was surprised on what it has on the toppings:
Taco Bibimbowl
Literally, someone pulled out some chips from a pack and crushed it before placing it on top of the rice. Then added salsa, red beans and the glazed fish pops with it. They tried to give that "crunch" with the corn chips. After all, what's a taco without tortilla shells?

While as for my mom, she liked her Seafood Bibimbowl. I also liked it because of the nori strips. They might have added more Gojuchang with it that boosted the flavor. Gojuchang is now my favorite condiment.
Seafood Bibimbowl
Here are all the Bibimbowls you can order in BonChon for only Php 99.

I noticed that the branch didn't follow their SOP. Instead of beef in my taco bibimbowl, they put glazed fish pops. It's also sad that their serving in Shopwise Cubao easily gets cold. I think they are rushing to closing time since it was already about 8pm. Some of the items were also no longer available. I tried to order Japchae soup but no luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments