Monday, March 5, 2018

SM City Masinag Food Crawl: Potato Corner

Have you ever had the crave for fries and you like it fast and freshly cooked? Potato Corner is one of my favorite places to go to to satisfy my cravings and have that finger-smacking moment anytime I want.
Potato Corner Wasabi and Cheese (Large)
When going to SM City Masinag, I always go up to the Food Court and buy a cup or tub of fries from Potato Corner. Whether it's Large to the Tetra size, it seems like it's never enough for me. Did you know that they have a secret flavor? Aside from Cheese, BBQ, Sour Cream and Wasabi, they have the new Ranch flavor that is a combination of Cheese and Sour Cream shaken into a tub.

Are you also fond of watching how they prepare your favorite fries?

Potato Corner is located at 3F Food Court, SM City Masinag, Marcos Hiway, Antipolo City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments