Monday, August 14, 2017

WINGSHACK PH is a whacking goodness

The first time I tried the Truck Park in Marikina City in support of a good friend. He is the owner of WingShack, one of the tenants offering chicken wings at a very affordable price. You can't fail to find it as it was directly in front of the entrance.
But first, you need to need to get a Load Card at the Cashier which you can use to avail the goods inside Truck Park. Then we tried two of WingShack's best-sellers, the Cheesy Jalapeno and the Xavian Wings.

I admit that I have low heat tolerance so I cannot finish a whole serving of Cheesy Jalapeno. I'd love it for the cheese. And besides, WingShack is very generous with their water so I can just chase for the pail for a gulp of cold water. The Xavian Wings is an original recipe. It has the perfect crispiness but tender and juicy chicken flesh drenched in a sweet and salty medley. Definitely a must-try.

You can find more about the items of WingShack here:
For more info about WingShack, you can visit their Facebook page or follow their IG @wingshackph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments