Saturday, June 6, 2015

Earthlingorgeous' Clara Ole Potluck Foodfest

Glad to know that my one of my blogger friends Earth of Earthlingorgeous.com hosts her party with fellow bloggers. And it's also made possible with Clara Ole.
She is one of the Clara Ole ambassadors making food extra special with Clara Ole products. We are served with different dishes all made with fresh ingredients, and even made more delicious with Clara Ole. Earth did 2 of them and we almost didn't notice because they looked like they're made by a pro chef.
Hickory Pork BBQ
Tuna Potato Salad
Summer Tomato Pasta
Orange Glazed Chicken
Blueberry Muffins
Everything was yummy and the best thing is that I can go back to the buffet and get more.

We also got to learn some plating techniques from Chef DJ and food photography by Mike which I can now apply on future gatherings.

It was not just an feast but everybody got well acquainted with each other. I didn't realize that it was supposed to be a singles event but I had a lot of fun. Way to go Earth! Congratulations and thank you for the invitation and the loot that I was able to bring home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments