Wednesday, August 10, 2011

trying out Panciteria Lido

I am just lucky that I was given a gift certificate at Panciteria Lido at one event that I attended. My sincere gratitude for having good friends like Ms. Janette Toral who hosted the 2nd Blog4Reviews anniversary. And then good enough that there is a nearby branch of Panciteria Lido near our workplace and I brought Joy with me. We had a very long lunch and enjoyed the hospitality of the staff and of course the food.
Though the place is a little small, ventilation is well-observed and there is proper lighting. You can also get wi-fi signals at nearby establishments so I keep on posting Facebook updates as orders come.

I presented my GC which grants us a complimentary dish. I forgot its name but it really tastes good especially when you dip it in their house vinegar. And to add, I ordered Chicken Sate Rice (P 135) and Joy wants Buttered Chicken Rice (P 145) for herself. We shared our own dishes and loved the texture and softness of the chicken meat. My order came sizzling and steamy. I had to be really careful to take a bite. I almost hurt myself with the heat of my food.
Chicken Sate Rice (Php 135)
Buttered Chicken Rice (Php 145)
And to finish it off, we also had a Mango Sago for dessert. Soft and tangy mango smoothie added with pearls for texture. Sweetness is just right and the natural flavor mango is very strong. Price: Php 65.

And I would like also to commend the good service skills displayed by the staff at E. Rodriguez Ave. branch. We got a chance to meet Ms. Pinky who was very calm while she entertains the guests coming in. All in all, the facility gets 4 out of 5 stars. 4 since there is no comfort room within the restaurant.

You can visit Panciteria Lido at Unit 1, Ground Floor, The Capital Towers Building, E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave., Quezon City. You may also call 414-5496.

No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments