Thursday, October 5, 2017

Gladecover

I visited the new lounge and coffee place beside Kutis Filipina in invitation by the owner, Dr. Laurence Tan. Though the place is in its soft opening, I enjoyed my stay sipping a cool blend of Java Chocolate with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzled with chocolate syrup.
Other than enjoying your tall glass of blends, lattes or warm cups of coffee beverages, you may like to stay for longer while playing their in-house games which you can borrow for FREE when you order a beverage. I'll be bringing my friends for some games here soon.
They have lots of games and for starters and even advanced gamers. I'm considering myself a newbie again after not playing board games for a long time. Dr. Tan and I played Fold It and Animal upon Animal which took more than 3 tries to perfectly stack up all animal pieces on a stable tower.
 
The place is very cozy and would accommodate I think around 30-40 pax full. They also have very good internet and they can also accommodate corporate meetings.
Image from Gladecover Facebook Page
Gladecover is located just beside Kutis Filipina, above Omakase corner of Redwood St and Gil Fernando Ave in Marikina City. Call 0917 583 7586 for private party hosting reservations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments