Saturday, March 31, 2012

SAKAE SUSHI buffet

me and Joy were looking for a place to eat because i haven't had lunch since the event we had during the afternoon. we drove to Robinson's Place Manila and we ended up in Sakae Sushi. you know i really love sushi as i've mentioned in my previous blogs. it was my first time to eat here and aside from the dishes, this is what i enjoyed more:
at first i was just seeing this on TV and now, i get to experience to it. i enjoyed picking plates from the rotating menu and put it all in my mouth, all because it's a heavenly buffet! for Php 399, i can get as much sushi as i want!
i got 7 plates of different sushi and i had a generous serving of kikkoman and wasabe that i really love. i had shrimp, salmon, tuna, and California maki at the table. i also had miso soup to neutralize my stomach.
here's the price for each plate:
and i love finishing it off with chocolate sundae. cost: Php 119

No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments