May 10 2009 is Mother's Day. but everybody is undergoing this "recession" thing or they just want to save a little extra. but you can't let your mom down for there are 5 things you can do to spend this special day for her:
- Treat her to a relaxing 2-hour home massage. Rates range from Php 200 - 250 an hour.
- Create your own unique Chocolate Doughnut Cake, perfect as a gift for your mom with budding pastry chefs under her wing-enroll them for the Junior Chocolate Chef Certificate Course, for only Php 499.
- Browse through second-hand bookshops to find a copy of A Cup of Comfort Devotional for Mothers for less than five hundred bucks-the perfect inspirational handbook for mothers.
- Give her a non-traditional Mother's Day gift. Learn to create Chocolate Doughnut Bouquet for Mom by joining the Krispy Kreme Junior Chocolate Chef Certificate Course, under Master Baking Teacher Vicky Veloso-Barrera. Call 840-3694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- And for the sweetest mom, treat her to the new Apple Cheescake doughnuts of Krispy Kreme for Php 375 a dozen.